Created in the tradition of French legacy brands but with a
standout contemporary design, the Borough Furnace Dutch oven is a do-everything pot that’s
a workhorse in the kitchen—made with today’s cook in mind:
• Its tight-fitting lid is cast in one piece, with no knob to melt off or come loose
• The lid’s handle makes it easy to lift with a potholder or while wearing an oven mitt
• Pips on the underside of the lid work to baste your food as it cooks
• Large looped handles make it easy to move from the stovetop to the oven
• The heft of the cast iron means the pot distributes heat very evenly
10.5" lip to lip
4" depth of pot to rim
Weight: 15.5 lbs with lid
Cast iron, seasoned with organic flax seed oil.
Price includes sales tax.